Supplemental materials for the UIST 2023 paper
Living Papers: A Language Toolkit for Augmented Scholarly Communication.
UIST 2023 Submission
Here is an interactive, web-based version of our UIST submission, along with the Markdown source and other article outputs.
- Living Papers: A Language Toolkit for Augmented Scholarly Communication
- An Introduction to Living Papers
- Fast & Accurate Kernel Density Estimation
- An Iterative Image Registration Technique
- Explorable Multiverse Analysis
- The Barnes-Hut Approximation
- Zoomable Paper Reader
Article API Inspector
Dynamically loads generated content extraction API modules in the browser, then queries the API to display extracted article information: